Metal Gear Awesome 2 Metal Gear Awesome 2

FREAKING AWESOME METAL GEAR AWESOME 2

That was FREAKING AWESOME I laughed myself to tears!

NiN10Doh! NiN10Doh!

AN IMPORTANT PART OF NINTENDO'S HISTORY

Dude, seriously. You made me laugh, and you had the Corneria theme in there. You get top marks from me.

More Brawl Taunts More Brawl Taunts

UP THE BUTT CHARIZARD :D

It was total balls tracking this thing down from youtube, but now that I've found it, you get 5s from me, dude. I laughed enough.

Ambush! Ambush!

Good job! Just work on the sound.

The animation was superior, and most of the animation was straight forward. However, the music and sound department was lacking. (They hevily influence the impact of good animation.)
In closing: All have nothing against this. Please continue your good work.

(Aside from the beginng Kirby button, this was not graded on interactivity.)

60FPS Fun 60FPS Fun

Joobie killed the experence

...I was interested until I had to endure Joobie's "Vote 5" ending, but because some of the other sections managed to hold my attenton I'll spare you a 0 rating.

Secret Lives of Squirrels Secret Lives of Squirrels

Decent Movie!

The movie was impressive in the beginning when I had no idea what to expect other than squirrels and secrets. As it continued with the tree scene, I was beginnig to expect an epic...then came the experation of the trial warning. That, made me laugh until I cried.
--------[Critique]----
The grapics are all original, and you don't seem to be emulating anyone. The style was unique, and a good pull from the anime and sprite influence you tend to see these days. That is good.
Sound...That wasn't a strong point. ^^; The music included did seem to start and stop at the right times, but I'm sure you could have done better with the first few scenes if you had more time. (Try adding sounds for the human walking by, and some for the introdutery attack)
The shock of seeing a half completed work of art like this, created major conflict with my expectations, (and I like to be surprized) thus I had a hearty laugh at the midpoint, and was somewhat satisfied with the ending. That, I beleave is also good.
All-in-all, It was enjoyable, and I look forward to a finished version if you plan on perchasing flash.
[I did not rate the violence or interactivity of this movie.]